Meet your Captains and Crew
– 50 Ton Master USCG with Sail Endorsement (2018 – present)
– Captain and Crew services for multiple deliveries along the Eastern US, Caribbean, Central America and Europe
– American Sailing Association Certified Instructor – 101, 103, 104 and 114
– Licensed and Bonded Employing Yacht Broker for South Florida Sailing
– Yacht Sales Executive with Navigare Yachting
– Lifestyle Photo Modeling and Videography Marketing (Jeanneau 54 and 57, Hylas 60, Aspen Power Catamarans, Kraken Yachts)
I have been sailing since I was a little girl on Prams, Lasers, Sunfish, and on larger boats from 24 ft to 60 ft weekly in the local Regattas and Races with the Hillsboro Inlet Sailing club.
I sail a Hobie Wave that I enjoy with my family and friends on the weekends and during the week when I can get away.
I live aboard my 2010 Hunter 49 with my 4 kids.
– Bachelor of Business Administration Texas State University
– Major in Management, Human Resource Concentration
– NAUI/SSI Dive Instructor
– Aqualung technician
– USCG captain with 100 ton and sail endorsement
Dive instructor 04, 2021- 12, 2021
La Ventana beach resort
Leaded spear fishing/ scuba diving tours
Dive Instructor 12, 2016 – 02, 2017
Maui Dive Shop
Dive instructor 04, 2018- 04, 2021
Guided dive tours
Dive Instructor 11, 2015- 09, 2016
Aggerssor liveaboard Fleet in
Certified divers and guided tours
25 Ton USCG Master
Certified Diver since 1970
Advanced Certified in 2020
Currently Commodore of the Gulfstream Sailing Club
She has owned a boat since 1973 (45+ years)
She also owned and raced a sailboat for 8 years
Linda passed down all her wonderful wisdom, confidence and zest for yachting to Captain Amanda.
– 100 Ton USCG Master with Sail Endorsement
Rick Jarchow, Jr. grew up sailing with his parents in South Florida and in the youth sailing program of Lauderdale Yacht Club. Rick graduated from Florida Atlantic University, with dual majors in Political Science and Accounting. Rick started a career in the Accounting field while always looking for the next opportunity to sail. Rick lives in South Florida where sailing and yacht racing grew into a passion at a young age cruising with his parents and racing with his Dad on Phrf boats. Rick started out as a bowman at the age of 19 after years of sailing Lasers and optis and crewing on boats with his Dad, and since 1998 has focused on his roles as tactician, navigator, strategist, helmsman and campaign manager. He bought his first boat a Soverel 26 at the age of 21and campaigned it until he found his passion in J/24s.
Rick is a Coast Guard endorsed 100 ton Master Captain with Sail and Tow endorsements since the early 2000s.
Rick’s racing record includes victories in many premier events in the East Coast, with Key West Race Week, and Charleston Race Week as highlights. Rick sails and races on boats from 20’ to 130′ with a ‘wheelhouse’ of boats ranging from 35-70′.
His one design keelboat experience includes the J/70, J/24, J/22, J/105, Melges 24, Melges 32, Etchells, Beneteau 36.7, and S2 7.9.
His PHRF/ORC boat experience includes the above one designs, and the following Soverel 26, Soverel 33, Tripp 33, Tripp 38, Tripp 40, C&C 39, C&C 37R, Lindenberg 28, Wavelength 30, Tartan 10 and many other racers and cruisers.
Rick is highly experienced in both organizing crew and managing campaigns.
Rick volunteers his time as District Governor for the J/24 Class in Florida, has been a member of the PHRF Board in South East Florida, race chair for multiple clubs, Fleet Captain for the Miami J/24 Fleet 10 along with being a class measurer. Rick is also very keen on mentoring young sailors and new owners in the J/24 Fleet. Lastly Rick feels it is very important to give back to a sport that has given him so much that he regularly volunteers for the race committee for youth regattas.
• Charleston Race Week: 4x Class Win, 3x Overall PHRF Win
• Key West Race Week: Class Win, Overall PHRF Win
• Annapolis NOOD: 2x Class Win
• Ft Lauderdale to Key West: 7x Class Win, 4x Overall PHRF Win
• Ft Lauderdale/Miami to Palm Beach: 5x Class Win, 3x Overall PHRF Win
• Miami to Nassau: Class Win
• Port Huron to Mackinac
• St. Petersburg NOOD Class win 2X Overall Win 1 time
• Etchells North Americans
• Etchells East Coasts
• J/24 Nationals
• J/24 North Americans
• J/24 Midwinters
• J/24 Florida States 12 times Winner 2022
• J/24 Rodeo 10 times 3rd 2022
• J/24 Districts 2007 3rd, 2022 1st
• Multiple Snipe wins between 1997-2003.
• Many Opti wins from 1985-1989.
– USCG Licensed Captain and Florida Licensed Yacht Broker
– Jet Ski Tour Guide and Safety Instructor for Lustre Watersports
– Snorkel Tour Guide for Square Grouper So Flo
– Naui Dive Certified 2022
– lives aboard our 50ft monohull in Fort Lauderdale
Tyler’s zest for the Ocean and water sports shines through in all he does. Glean from his local knowledge of the waterways and its inhabitants. His charm and smile will warm your hearts like the Florida Sunshine!
– Just learning as fantastic crew with the SFS Captains
Mandie seeking for new adventures that open her mind. She loves what nature has to offer which is why she jumped at the opportunity to learn how to sail. She is currently a third year nursing student who loves to travel. She has a background in music and when I’m not at the beach, she is out on her motorcycle. She is learning how to sail a Hobie 16 and hoping to start kite boarding lessons soon!
– USCG Master – 100 Ton